Jambands.ca

Phish: 2nd leg of summer tour?

Basher

One problem Phish like the Dead are banned from Red Rocks by the town. So maybe not...

The ban was over 10 years ago. And I'm not sure how accurate this is, but I heard that who ever books Phish also is in charge of Red Rocks. I think the ban is lifted, but I'm sure that once they play there, it'll be back.

I want to go to Red Rocks for Phish!!!

I thought that SPAC was closed down. I would think they would play at bethal woods before SPAC anyway. Bethal is a waaaaaay better venue, you can actually get out of the parking lot after the show.

SPAC is definitely not closed down, and personally I think it's a great venue. Possibly the site of the last decent multi-night Phish run (before last weekend, that is). I'm definitely biased, though, given its proximity to my sometimes home base of Lake Placid. Getting in and out can be a biotch, but I've found that if you get off the Interstate a couple of exits early and go at the park from the side it's not too tough on either end of a show.

Anyone going to the gorge to see phish will not regret it, I saw three sets of shows there and it's probably the best place I have ever seen a show.

And after the show everyone just goes back to the field their car is parked in and parties all night. the stars are super bright since it's in the middle of the desert.

This is by far the most realistic of the rumoured dates I have seen.

Hartford 7/24

SPAC 7/25,26

Red Rocks 7/30,31, 8/1

Hollywood Bowl 8/3

Shoreline 8/5,6

The Gorge 8/8,9

I have a strong feeling that an announcement will be made mid-next week.

Okay, with things showing up on the Livenation system we are seemingly learning more and more.

It looks like the GOTV folks made their case to Phish Inc. to get the Hartford/SPAC dates moved away from Vibes weekend.

Red Rocks 7/30,31, 8/1

Hollywood Bowl 8/3

Shoreline 8/5,6

Those 3 locations still sound right per the rumours.

Now, it looks like Blockbuster employees (in the USA, Blockbuster sells Livenation tickets) are confirming another few dates.

Darien Lake, August 13

SPAC, August 15-16

Darien Lake would be great!