Jambands.ca

Official Setlist Thread -SPOILERS

Freeker

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW that whole first set is a monster and the 2nd taboot!!!! I really wanted to do that no spoiler thing but when I get home from work I see 80something replies and knew it was something big!

I got the first set downlaoading as we speak from the no spoiler link with 36min to go but I think im gonna have to wait until morning. This will be a great soundtrak for my drive to the falls tomorrow as it is me and the wifes anniversy (not wedding but been together) 9 years now. Wish we could of mase it to this, that would of been a kick ass anniversary! Cheers PHANS!

got 1st set from pirate bay link ) got 2nd set from :

http://phishthoughts.com/nospoilers/

just started listening to the second half and i have to say; stellar show! i'm not even that into these guys and can feel the eelectricity going on in the performances.

look forward to the next 2 nights!

ps- also VERY psyched about the immediacy of media surrounding this reunion...pretty cool listening to the 1st set and watching the 2nd set being logged on twitter in real time...

Edited by Guest

Such a killer first set. The lady and I decided to wait it out and avoid reading a setlist so that we could listen without spoilers. It's almost two A.M. out West and we just finished set one - what a marathon! Almost two hours, with some serious bust outs.

Fluffhead is a huge opener, obviously, but I think "I Didn't Know" might be just as significant, given it's placement early in the first show. Anyone else think that might be a nod to how brutal things had become by August of 2004?

Either way, what a great night it seems to have been at the mothership. Can't wait to listen to the next five sets, and hear the reports as they come in.

If you downloaded the free mp3's and had a problem listening to them in an mp3 player, here's the fixed sample in a jar.

The downloaded one has its track number set to 1 but it's actually supposed to be 4. If your mp3 player goes by track numbers (and I think iPods do), it might be out of whack. You can also just fix this in iTunes instead of downloading it here.

Lol, total download size of the mp3's from livephish.com: 420MB

Ok, so more problems with the MP3's. I load them on Steph's phone and the album names are out of whack. If this is the case for you as well, load them all in itunes and go to the album(s). Highlight them all and right click them choose convert tags. Choose version 2.4. Also do the same thing again and pick the second option, to fix the unicode. Now they'll play right.

Edited by Guest

Listening to it now...HOLY SHIT...THE BOYS ARE BACK!!! And I'm only at the torture right now...

WOW WOW WOW-WEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Gawpo Giggles :D:D:D

that's exactly where I am. Daaaaannngg.

It sounds like a Brazilian soccer match in there.

Soo happy for this band right now.