Jambands.ca

Time for.....

rubberdinghy

I get what he's saying...PHISH is back so there's a thread about tour dates. Then someone wants to know about hotels in the area - so instead of asking in the thread with the tour dates, where they know everyone will read their question and more than likely answer it, they start a new thread. Then someone wants to know if there's any tickets floating about - again - can be asked in the original thread - but instead they start a new one.

It gets to the point that every single time someone wants to ask something about Phish there needs to be a new thread, when really, there probably doesn't.

That being said, it doesn't bother me what you people do, but dinghy should be allowed to make fun of it. :P

Edited by Guest

Thats fine, I wasn't giving Dinghy shit for anything actually. Quite the opposite, I guess too subtly.

But, to be fair, there is maybe 2-3 Phish threads that remained active on the first page over the last few days.

[edit to add]

I always forget some folks require purple fonts.

Edited by Guest