Jambands.ca

Room for rent in great apartment near Danforth Ave., T.O $575 incl..

The Chameleon

Hi,

I have room for rent in my two bedroom apartment for May 1st or earlier. It is $575 inclusive with the exception of phone/internet and cable which runs about $45 a month. It is the second floor of a house. The bedroom is large and there is an eat in kitchen and living room with a balcony.

It is conveniently located at Pape and Danforth and is a two minute walk from the subway, stores and restaurants, and some nice parks.

I am a 31 fun-loving year old female professional. I work hard during the week and am therefore quiet, but like to go out and have fun on weekends. I am vegetarian and a HUGE music lover and tend to go to a lot of concerts. So music is often playing here - everything from disco, classic rock, and electronic music. I also have a very friendly cat so you would need to be OK with that.

I am looking for a roommate who is clean and respectful and mature (in character). Smoking is not ok here but I am 420 friendly.

I am also open to finding a place with someone in a different location, so if you like me but want a change of venue I am up for it. The Beaches have always been appealing!

Those with drama and emotional baggage need not apply.

Please let me know if you are interested in finding out more.

e-mail: shyla_brennan@yahoo.ca