Jambands.ca

Go Jays Go!! Fan Forum '09

Cully

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

117 pitches for Halliday. I'm worried that they may blow him out this year...

If they aren't a) in the hunt a month from now B) looking at new arms, either from the D.L. or trade and c)lowering his pitch count then I say its time to package him up. Get a number 3 starter and a kid that has potential to be a number 2-3 starter and a kid that can be an everyday 3b, ss, or 1b for next year...

Rogers is carrying the Indians-Jays game for free on one of their PPV-HD channels. Anyway, it's the Cleveland broadcast and listening to them makes it even more obvious how horrid our broadcasters are, especially Jamie "I look like Johnny Whitaker and call a game like Fergie Oliver" Campbell.

Carlson was awful today. At least the Jays just tied it up.

20 wins!

During the 1st week of play i did one of those survey's on TSN.com asking how many games you thought the Jays would win this year.

60-70

70-80

80-90

90-100

I chose 90-100 wins. The results were only about 10% of the voters with me. Not sure why I voted that way at the time, maybe i was drunk with Cito love but fuck me if they only need to go 70-62 to get there now. Only slightly over .500 ball.

GO JAYS GO!!!

**edit** I must give Retardy his due here. He is the one that put that farm rotation together to my knowledge. The rook-tation is performing great this year and has saved this team.

Edited by Guest

As long as Boston keeps beating the Yanks I think a wild card spot isn't out of the question at all.

From watching most games this season, I have to say, and pretty confidently, that the Jays roster is better than every team they've played so far. Their only hole is their starting pitching, and we've seen what they can do.

If they go on a slide and stay cold for a long period of time I will be very surprised. You can quote me on it.