Jambands.ca

Go Jays Go!! Fan Forum '09

Cully

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To point out what I think is the obvious, the Jays haven't played the Yankees, Red Sox or "Devil" Rays. This impressive start means nothing until their rag-tag starting pitching faces some real pressure.

They went 37-35 against the East last year. Halladay was 12-6 himself. BRING THEM ON!!!!

The are beating the teams they need to. Even going .500 in the East puts them in a good spot.

I say 98 wins.

To point out what I think is the obvious' date=' the Jays haven't played the Yankees, Red Sox or "Devil" Rays. This impressive start means nothing until their rag-tag starting pitching faces some real pressure. [/quote']

They went 37-35 against the East last year. Halladay was 12-6 himself. BRING THEM ON!!!!

The are beating the teams they need to. Even going .500 in the East puts them in a good spot.

I say 98 wins.

So you feel comfortable with Cecil/Richmond/Romero/Listch facing the Red Sox at Fenway and Yankee Stadium? Well, I do not.

To point out what I think is the obvious' date=' the Jays haven't played the Yankees, Red Sox or "Devil" Rays. This impressive start means nothing until their rag-tag starting pitching faces some real pressure. [/quote']

I say 98 wins.

So you feel comfortable with Cecil/Richmond/Romero/Listch facing the Red Sox at Fenway and Yankee Stadium? Well, I do not.

I feel comfortable that the Jays have enough offense and enough of a bullpen to at least finish .500 in the East. I think that may be enough to secure a Wild Card berth.

i'll bet ANYONE they go over 100 wins.

There it is folks. We would like to consider ya'll as witnesses.

Booche = 100 wins or lower

Schwa = 101 wins or above

The loser has to video a performance of themselves singing/playing a self-written love song about the winner and publicly post it on Youtube.