6/28 - Buckwheat Zydeco

6/29 - Kool & the Gang

6/30 - Jamie Cullum

7/1 - Dave Brubeck Quartet

7/2 - Al Di Meola World Sinfonia '09

7/3 - An Evening with Branford Marsalis

7/4 - Elaine Elias

7/5 - Sadao Watanabe

Tickets on sale today at 2:00pm or watch for free from behind the test at Nathan Phillps Square.

I saw Sonny Rollins last summer and he was awesome! Doubly so considering that he's pushing 80.

And the Gary Burton Quartet?!?! That will be awesome! Throw in the MMW, Brubeck and Al Di Meola, and you've got one hell of a good festival on your hands!

I saw Sonny Rollins last summer and he was awesome! Doubly so considering that he's pushing 80.

And the Gary Burton Quartet?!?! That will be awesome! Throw in the MMW, Brubeck and Al Di Meola, and you've got one hell of a good festival on your hands!

Branford ain't no hack either. The incredible Jeff "Tain" Watts will be on drums. He's worth seeing on his own.

Edited by Guest

And the Gary Burton Quartet?!?! That will be awesome! Throw in the MMW' date=' Brubeck and Al Di Meola, and you've got one hell of a good festival on your hands![/quote']

Branford ain't no hack either.

Indeed!

depends on what $30 means to you, i guess, basher. outside ain't bad, but it ain't great either.

i say pay the $30 and go in, or wander in and out. you can see the band and the sound is way better inside. GA seats are available, but aren't that comfortable (long tables with plastic lawn chairs). drinks are inside (and outside too maybe, around back/east?). another advantage of inside is that it is covered if it rains but it can get really sweaty hot sometimes.

overall, inside 9/10; outside 7/10.

The best part about being outside is being able to drink your own tall cans! They sell tall can's of heineken and grolsch outside and leave it in the can. So you can easily bring a bunch of your own tall cans and they never know you didn't buy them!