Phish @Fenway and extra night of jones beach

Steve0

5.31.09 Fenway Park

Fenway Park

4 Yawkey Way

Boston, MA 02215

tel:

website venue map area map

Show Starts: 6:30PM Doors Open: 5:00PM Tickets on Sale: Saturday, April 18th, 2009 10:00AM EST (Tickets Available)

Ticket Information: A limited number of tickets are available directly through Phish Tickets' online ticketing system at http://phish.portals.musictoday.com/ . The ticketing request period is currently underway and will end on Sunday, April 12th at 11:59PM ET.

Tickets go on sale to the public on Saturday, April 18th at 10:00am. Tickets can be purchased online at http://event.etix.com/ticket/online/frontDoor.jsp?performance_id=967446&cobrand=fenway&language=en&country=US

or charge by phone at 800.514.3849. Tickets may also be purchased at the Orpheum Box Office.

Pricing: $49.50 reserved

Well this is just stupid. I love the fact that they are playing Fenway, but I'd have hit this up instead of Jones Beach if I would have known.

Not to mention the first night of Jones Beach is one day removed from the rest so its a 3 night stand over 4 nights in a very expensive area to be kicking it for a night off........

Yeah, I don't like the staggered announcements either. I mean, just knowing about the Darien and SPAC shows might have been enough to avoid the NYC trip for Jones Beach.

At this point there is no way I am going to consider doing the "third" (really first) Jones Beach show. Fenway requires a day off that is in short supply right now as well. I think I will just stick to the 4 shows I have booked as of now.