Sweet! Love these small Hip gigs:

thehip/com Registered Users Concert Series Presents

An Evening with The Tragically Hip

Friday April 24, 2009

The Music Hall

Toronto, Ontario

Doors: 6:00pm

Show: 8:00pm

Tickets onsale on Monday, April 20th at 10:00am(est). Follow the link on this page to purchase tickets. Password will be required to access the order page.

Tickets: $19.95 plus service charges

Reserved Seating - All Ages show

Here are the ticket rules:

1. Limit of two (2) tickets per Registered User.

2. Tickets are to be picked up at the venue Box Office the night of the show, starting at 6:00pm. Tickets will not be sent out in advance.

3. Photo ID and Credit Card used to make the purchase must be present when picking up the tickets.

4. The person who buys the tickets, must use the tickets.

5. There are no In/Outs. Once you pick up your tickets, you must enter the venue.

6. All members of your party must be present to claim tickets and gain entry to the concert.

7. There are absolutely no exceptions to rules 1 through 6.

These gigs are always a blast. I remember hitting up one at Lee's Palace right before the Salt Lake City Olympics. It was a fund raise for the Special Olympics. They fucking ROCKED the place. Had to line up outside Lee's for the whole afternoon. It was one helluva party in the lineup ;)

I got that email in french class yesterday and fucking WISHED that it was in Ottawa. I just got the disc the other day, which came with a "La Luna" show from Blegium in 1994.

I am very excited for the september gig which is SO FUCKING far away.

the password rhymes with Timmy but it is spelled with an 'e' at the end instead of a 'y' and it starts with a 'g'

I'd love to be able to come up to this. Who's going? Please...someone record it! At least do some youtubing.

F U C K Y O U TicketBastard

I was in right from the start, had tix locked, but the orders got all fucked up because there were only 2 delivery methods (both will call) but only for FOREIGN COUNTRIES.

Buh bye tix for the Hip on Friday because of a f'd up system.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR