Jambands.ca

WSP/Allmans Pre-sale Tomorrow!

Basher

Does it really matter that much to you? I thought you were a WSP fan? You would PASS on a somewhat local WSP show just because a band was coming on after them?

I wouldn't pass. I'd just get lawns. From what I understand, ABB shows are sit down affairs. I'm thinking if ABB closes there'd be enough people drinking in the parking lot during WSP that I could do what I want. Conversely, if ABB opens, those people will be in and sitting in their seats so I need to be up front.

I'm just dreading that "tap, tap, tap" on the shoulder followed by the "sit down and enjoy the show" from some guy thats big enough to leave me no choice.

Anyone seen ABB at Darien or somewhere close in the past year or two that can fill me in on that?

Sitting down makes it harder to drink whiskey.

i saw ABB at the old Darien Lake in 1989 - TWENTY YEARS AGO! woah. that was their reunion tour. crazy that they the reunion has been longer than the original formation of the band.

Obviously everybody was standing there cause the only seats were those bleachers at the back of the place. what a crappy venue that was. can't remember who else I saw there. definitely the ABB a few times.

i saw ABB at the old Darien Lake in 1989 - TWENTY YEARS AGO! woah. that was their reunion tour. crazy that they the reunion has been longer than the original formation of the band.

Obviously everybody was standing there cause the only seats were those bleachers at the back of the place. what a crappy venue that was. can't remember who else I saw there. definitely the ABB a few times.

Ratdog and Hot Tuna one year too.

ughhhhhh gawd i guess i wasn't thinking when i bought good seats. people aren't gonna tell me to sit during WSP are they? ughhhhhhhhhh

I'm guessing there is a good chance. Be luck of the draw I guess. Definetly a better chance of it not happening if ABB opens I think...

I hear you. But at the same time - before any of the sites said anything, I looked at a list posted on panicfreaks and it was dead on. It said Panic closes Finger Lakes.

(ps. I think Panic closes one in Texas and one in Tennessee that aren't 2 nighters. Not sure if there are others, maybe in one of the Carolinas?)