Jambands.ca

LINEUP ANNOUNCED: Ottawa Folk Festival- Aug 21-23 2009

Northern Wish

And Esau, one cool thing about the early birds is that they are completely refundable until Aug. 1. No risk at all!~

Sean

Yep, I saw that. Doesn't change the fact that getting the early bird ticket price just isn't in the cards for me. I'll check the website or this thread in three days.

Fuck no. This place runs like Club Fed. It'll be out "later". The amount of effort it took to simply get that lineup together was staggering, and we'er all taking most of June off to attend other festivals and catch our breath.

As soon as I have it, I'll post it here.

I suspect you want to know about The Sadies; they are booked for the Saturday. Most likely closing the Dance Tent same as last year. And its The Sadies, not The Sadies w John Doe...

S

--TBA on May 21--

And Esau, one cool thing about the early birds is that they are completely refundable until Aug. 1. No risk at all!~

Sean

Actually, that is not the case based on what I was just told on the phone. She said that Chris had thought about that, but it was too difficult to implement. Early bird tix are available until May 31, or until they are sold out (which will likely be before May 31).

I'll probably be buying passes in the next couple of days.