Jambands.ca

THANKS FOR Hyper Funk Cube Contest Support - I will know mid JUNE!

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the final stretch - thanks for all your support...

Last night I was doing some creative visualization - i was picturing getting the email saying i won - a letter in the mail - then going down to a press conference at a Nissan Dealership to be presented with the car. Sometimes that helps make it real!

:)

anyone else have ideas to get more votes? If I can get in to the top 50 I think I will be assured a car!

I just put in my daily vote and noticed he's at 55. Sooo close, let's all vote people!

Remember, you can vote every day! And if you hesitate to vote because of the registration - it's the easiest registration ever. You don't even have to receive an email to complete registration.

Wow - we are really starting to gain momentum!

I've still got some tricks up my sleeve - my parents have been mass emailing all their friend and our family. This weekend at the Freedom Festival, I handed out about 500 flyers that told the partial story, ("read how our van went up in smoke" it read) I also told the story on stage (I was the event host).

God Made Me Funky are going to send a mass email this week, I've also got the Make it Funky email list and a list of my personal contacts to send it to.

I've got to bump by Facebook group of voters and possibly get the Evolve Festival to send out a blast.

I've got this message out to message-boards across Canada - there are still some to hit.

What i think i really need to do is get a better "Canvas" I'm gonna switch it up today and hopefully get something going that is a bit more flashy, a little more pro.

I might also send out a press release about the opportunity to media - maybe there's a angle there for me to hit?

Thanks again for all the out pouring of support, it really means a lot for me, and I am so very grateful to you all who have help me. Long live the skanks!

P.S. If I win I will be putting a big Jambands.ca logo on the car to show my appreciation!!

Go SKANKS GO!

also if you have any ideas or art/graphic design skills and would like to be involved, please email me at jay.cleary@gmail.com

!!

Thanks & Love !

!!