Jambands.ca

Question For PEIpunk

otherones90210

Can we ask any questions of peipunk here?

I asked him if it would be OK for me to rip my Downtime CD to MP3, ZIP it all up, and upload it to sendspace for people to grab, and he said, "Cool!"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qdq166

It's 20 MB. I'm not sure what the total amount that can be downloaded from that link will be, but a bunch of people should be able to grab it before any limits kick in.

Aloha,

Brad

Can we ask any questions of peipunk here? Maybe like a Dear Abby/Ann Landers type thing?

I meant to ask you when you were over if you have any nero shows on DVD.

Actually if anyone has nero on DVD and wants to do a B&P let me know. I've got 2 binders of concert videos on disc and probably have something you'd like (if you like jambands, funk, bluegrass etc.)

i have three nero shows on dvd. the two reunion shows and a babylon show from 04 maybe. i also video taped a few still on dv tapes, you know how to convert to dvd from dv?

Can we ask any questions of peipunk here? Maybe like a Dear Abby/Ann Landers type thing?

I meant to ask you when you were over if you have any nero shows on DVD.

Well' date=' there is no way I could live up to the impossibly high standards of the old classic "Ask Hamilton a question" threads, of which I could only find THIS.

(If anyone can find the original, please post!)

Ha-ha-ha... I forgot all about that thread.

Here it is!