Jambands.ca

went riding my bike this w/e and shot some footage

dancingbear

Yeah I don't think it is either, I just sent this to a biker friend of mine who says this video has gone viral all through the biking community and that its been around for longer than this past weekend.

Either way, I still wonder how many bones were harmed in the making of this film (or the training leading up to it!).....

Yeah I don't think it is either, I just sent this to a biker friend of mine who says this video has gone viral all through the biking community and that its been around for longer than this past weekend.

According to the youtube page it was released on the 19th of April. Dude's real good, holy crap.

dancingbear is a pediatrician, which is someone who does street tricks... but I thought it was on their feet ('ped') and not on something with wheels, like in the video. So yeah, I'm totally confused. He must have made the crossover because that is definitely him in the video.

dancingbear is a pediatrician, which is someone who does street tricks... but I thought it was on their feet ('ped') and not on something with wheels, like in the video. So yeah, I'm totally confused. He must have made the crossover because that is definitely him in the video.

yes, and don't forget the pediaTRICian which clearly means foot-trike-expert so there is probably a hidden third wheel to account for those crazy tricks

Filmed over the period of a few months in and around Edinburgh by Dave Sowerby, this video of Inspired Bicycles team rider Danny MacAskill (more info at www.dannymacaskill.com) features probably th...

So, unless Dancing Bear is Danny MacAskill, Dave Sowbery or a resident of Edinburgh, can we just look at the hard facts and rule out his involvement other than sharing the awesomeness that is this video. He has a sweet avatar too. Gotta love Bansky...

17banksyes_468x606.jpg

Edited by Guest