Jambands.ca

The Trews @ Mavericks May 21 , 22

Mavericks

Yes, I am totally going apeshit! I'm gettig Facebook messages, street team messages and I see it on here too! I just sold my $85 ticket for the Kingston show the Sat night because I'm broke plus we're going camping that weekend. But this sounds like a show I couldn't possibly miss, even if I do have to drive to Ottawa for it. I hear this is a small venue...should I be rushing to get my tix?

Last night I had a dream that I just walked into the Ale House behind the boys and told the staff "I'm with the Band." and they just let me in.

Effin Ay!

Last night I had a dream that I just walked into the Ale House behind the boys and told the staff "I'm with the Band." and they just let me in.

Effin Ay!

get yourself a $10 guitar patch chord and carry it with you when you say "i'm with the band. guitar tech" and you'll get in almost any show.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

I have 4 tickets for this show, but unfortunately now need to unload all of them as everyone planning on going is heading out of town to work in hospitals outside of Ottawa. If anyone's interested in the tix, I'll give em up for $25 each (less than face). PM me if you want em. Cheers!

For those of you on the fence this is an easy go.

The harmonies really came to the forefront tonight thanks to the wonderfully swayed sounds. That alone is worth 30 bucks. If you havent seen this band before, now is the time. We rarely get to witness voices of this quality.