Jambands.ca

Guide to Pooping at Work

peipunk

toilet clogger...

UNCLE TED

A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever.

Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the

mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Ted makes it

difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should

always wait to poop when the bathroom is empty. This

benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.

I wonder how he feels about this :D

yeah I hate it when it smells in the bathroom and the person thinks it was me!! eek.

I find this funny and yet awkward... it's just poop really.. just do it!! lol. I rememebr one time being in a bathroom and there was someone in the stall, waiting until I left to poop. We all do it... sigh.

I hate the fart in the bathroom..all around it can be bad news whether you are the farter or the smeller.. lol

I find it very strange that it is not ok to stand with others while waiting for an elevator and let one rip, yet it's OK to just let 'em fly stand beside others while taking a piss.

If it's not OK at the elevators beside other humans, it's not ok to fart while taking a piss beside other humans.

I'd like to know where people learn that it's ok to do that.

it's rewarding to drop a fart at the grocery store in an empty aisle, let it hang there, then promptly leave. Wait for someone to enter the aisle and then go join them in the fart aisle and give them an accusing look as you walk by with your cart.

I haven't laughed this hard in weeks! Classic!!!

"I find it very strange that it is not ok to stand with others while waiting for an elevator and let one rip, yet it's OK to just let 'em fly stand beside others while taking a piss."

FARTS HAPPEN.

Let's just hope they don't happen when you need to get to the 37th floor from the lobby.

This is actually a funny post by punk considering he PUNISHED my toilet when he was in town!

Good on ya buddy, i haven't laughed so hard in quite some time :D

LOGJAMMIN'

While visiting friends, you take advantage of their washroom to lay down a massive dump that promptly breaks in half and jams the drain solid. After waiting an hour and multiple flushes to see if things will "dissipate" on their own, your disorganized apartment dweller friend who doesn't have a plunger says "its OK I'm a farmboy" and fashions a "shit pusher" out of ordinary household items.

This is actually a funny post by punk considering he PUNISHED my toilet when he was in town!

Good on ya buddy' date=' i haven't laughed so hard in quite some time :D[/quote']

LOGJAMMIN'

While visiting friends, you take advantage of their washroom to lay down a massive dump that promptly breaks in half and jams the drain solid. After waiting an hour and multiple flushes to see if things will "dissipate" on their own, your disorganized apartment dweller friend who doesn't have a plunger says "its OK I'm a farmboy" and fashions a "shit pusher" out of ordinary household items.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, farmboy. i seem to remember something about chicken coops coming up there as well. Cardboard. is there anything it can't do?

Hahahaha, wicked Daveyboy. Most times I wouldnt knock unless their door was locked. Those stupid stoners were the best.

"Heeeeeeeeeey Booooooche!"

"Hey guys."

"Want a toke?"

"No thanks. I've got my own rip to do."

Immediate left turn, walk down the hall, close the shitter door. A few minutes would go by before the inevitable "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah maaaaaaaaaan, are you shitting in there?"

You could set your watch to their lack of perception.

I also love burning my mother when I visit her. I will go for a nasty and come up with some excuse for her to go into the bathroom once I am done.

"Hey Myrna, I really like the color you painted this wall."

"What? I didnt paint the bathroom."

Sure enough........in she waltzes to look and then BLAMMO!

The Wall Of Stink

Booche and I lived together in an apt in Kingston, some friends lived across the hallway.

On mornings after nights he'd grab a newspaper, head out the door, knock on our friends' door, they'd answer, he'd push pass them, use the facilities and leave.

best roomy ever

that's because you guys never had any toilet paper, until someone would bring some with them when they'd come over to get 'runk.

lol I thought of this thread today... cause someone pooped in the stall I went in.. and she was like.. SORRY it's not good in there... and she had a bit of an accent.. lol

and I just said no worries cause honestly it's just a bit smelly... and it was smelly but... lol what are U goign to do????? :P