Jambands.ca

PHISH videos

jayr

It seems that I've become completely addicted to Phish again and I was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction. I'm looking for live video DVD's or even better avi. (I don't have tonnes of space on my computer for downloading). Any leads? Hell, I'll even send blanks if anybody is kind enough to burn some for me!!

Cheers,

J

This is over 8 gigs (2 DVDs) but I'm getting it from Demonoid now:

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1904221/784890/

7.19.03 Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI,

Set 1

1. Sample in a Jar

2. Reba

3. Wilson

4. Scents and Subtle Sounds

5. Maze

6. Driver

7. NICU

8. Ya Mar

9. Rocky Top*

10. Lawn Boy

11. Julius

Set 2

1. Piper >

2. Rock and Roll >

3. Seven Below >

4. Prince Caspian

5. You Enjoy Myself

Encore

1. Wading in the Velvet Sea

Notes

* after Rockytop, Trey noted the "Leo Trio" (Ya Mar, Rocky Top and Lawn Boy

This is Pro-Shot done with the Alpine Valley in house video feed synched up with the soundboard.

I love it when new shows hit the net.

Out of curiosity does anyone have audio of Trey 7/11/01? I believe this is the show I had on tape years ago with a 17 minute "Will it Go Round in Circles" encore (but I'm unsure if this is the show I'm thinking of). I've been looking for it for awhile now (I found it on bt.etree with no seeders).

I'm up for some good old fashioned snail mail trading if anyone is interested. Likewise I've still got a jones for live nero DVDs if anyone has 'em.

TDD link (not a torrent link) works fine for me, on both my IPs, might have been maintenance earlier. Since she had her domain stolen awhile back things have been up and down over the last month while Lynne worked out the bugs, but its been running good for a couple weeks now.

Anyway, loads of Phish shows on there, just do a quick search "phish" in video torrents forum.

[edit to add]

Heres the link for the search results, like all torrent sites that your required to resgister on, you need to be logged in to view the results.

removed search results link (above link I posted works though), as it expires I guess after a certian amount of time. Best to just do an advanced search of the video torrents forum to refine your search.

Edited by Guest

Grabbing it off demonoid now, 1.5 hours left to go. If it's the same one as on TDD then I'll find it and seed on there since demonoid is going insane fast. Not sure why it didn't work (I have an account and my ratio is really good) but I'm sure I can find it. This looks pretty nice, looking forward to watching it.

Edit: Oh, also, I'm uploading the Nero reunion 2007 dvd's I made to my own ftp and will post the link once it's done if you want to download, might take a day or so though to upload the 2 dvd's

Edited by Guest

Is the full size 267 MB?

That's what my download manager is suggesting.

hmmmm, odd.

Actully, I know what it is. My server must be running an old version of apache or whatever which doesn't allow files that big to be downloaded other than through ftp.

You'll have to wait a bit longer. I changed to new hosting and forgot about that so I'll have to create a new user for public downloads like this.

Stay tuned. New address as well as username/password to come.