Jambands.ca

Molson Amphitheatre lineup

bouche

Nine Inch Nails and Jane’s Addiction – June 2

with Street Sweeper Social Club (I'd pay $30)

($20)

($10)

($20)

($15)

($10)

($20)

($10)

($20)

($30)

($30)

LOL. Your offers look like ticket prices from the early-80's. You aren't going to see much live music nowadays with those sorts of amounts. Hell, you aren't even going to get into the parking lot. :D

fwiw, I dont think the line up is all that bad ... Depeche Mode is great live and the new album is quite good. DMB is generally fun (altho', the crowds are annoying). NIN is hit and miss but worth a shot. Judas Priest, Pearl Jam and Blue Rodeo still put on a good show. [color:purple]And really, how can any of you honestly say that you wouldn't want Beyonce shaking her booty in your face?!

Edited by Guest

Judas Priest is doing their British Steel album (30th anniversary of album) in its entirety this tour. I was tempted to go just because of that, but as it turns out again this year, I've got a free ticket for Bayfest and will be visiting friends in London & Sarnia that week.

Aside from Blue Rodeo, PJ, Moody Blues & Judas Priest (all of which I have seen in the past) there really isn't anything that interests me enough to make the 40 min trip to Toronto. Funny how my interests still haven't changed that much since some of those bands were in their prime. 028ws9.gif

overall pretty lame, but there's some beauties in there. Pearl Jam, Blue Rodeo, Femi Kuti, Damian Marley. Other than that it's this guys dream summer:

By and large I'd agree with that assessment. At this point I am not rushing to commit to any of these shows, but they're all good artists. Any time I've seen the DMB they have always delivered too.

For the record' date=' I don't think that the lineup is THAT bad. But it's certainly been fun posting that it's that bad. :) [/quote']

maddox1.jpg

Is that Westdale High School in Hamilton in the background of that picture?

(ps - that lineup still sucks!)

Nine Inch Nails and Jane’s Addiction – June 2

with Street Sweeper Social Club (I'd pay $30)

($20)

($10)

($20)

($15)

($10)

($20)

($10)

($20)

($30)

($30)

LOL. Your offers look like ticket prices from the early-80's. You aren't going to see much live music nowadays with those sorts of amounts. Hell' date=' you aren't even going to get into the parking lot. :D

[/color']

Ha, big time. Being a pay-what-you-want thing though I figure all the super die hard fans will compensate for my chinciness.

[edit: Beyonce shaking her booty in my face! - ($120)]