Jambands.ca

The Closing of The Pepper Jack Cafe w/ Diesel Cats!

eDDie mAx

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, what an awesome night it was. I tried to come on earlier to type but I couldnt even look at the screen I was so hurtin. It was so great to see everyone and loads of peeps I havent seen in years. The bands ripped it up last night till god knows when. They must of played til 3-330ish. Thanks to all the staff and Kenny for the great memories. PJC You will be missed............

That was an awesome night. We had a blast playing. Could have kept going till sunrise. Those fireworks at the end of the night were are real topper. Again, thanks Kenny for all the great nights we played at Pepperjack's. And to everyone that has supported the scene in Hamilton for all these years, cheers to you as well.

Thanks everyone for a memorable evening. PJC will be missed.

See you down the road.

FAT CATS

It seems I may have been smacking a lot of unknown/random ass on the dance floor (and known / calculated ass for that matter).

If I smacked your ass please accept my apology. If you liked it then I take the apology back.

I can't make any promises about future events but I promise I won't do any more ass slapping at Pepper Jacks. Unfortunately.

It seems I may have been smacking a lot of unknown/random ass on the dance floor (and known / calculated ass for that matter).

If I smacked your ass please accept my apology. If you liked it then I take the apology back.

I can't make any promises about future events but I promise I won't do any more ass slapping at Pepper Jacks. Unfortunately.

C-Town'd.

I just can't say enough about what a great time I had. What a crowd!! A perfect summary of the many experiences I have had there throughout the years!

Ken, I hope the night was everything that you wanted it to be, and that you were able to actually find a few moments amidst the chaos to take it all in.

I couldn't help but find myself wondering today what we're all going to do for Halloween?

Much love to you and your staff!!

I couldn't help but find myself wondering today what we're all going to do for Halloween?

That's the same question Leanne and I have been asking ourselves. Maybe it's time for a house party for Halloween. Think the Fatties would play our livingroom? ;-)

That's the same question Leanne and I have been asking ourselves. Maybe it's time for a house party for Halloween. Think the Fatties would play our livingroom? ;-)

You're such a tease!!!

I must say I could not have asked for a better way to go out. Mary and I were bummed all day about closing and when the music started and everyone arrived, it completely flipped and we were riding high. (no pun intended)

Thanks to everyone on here for making pepper jack's what it was. I will surely miss such nights and seeing you all there, but so goes it...

And thanks to the fatties and diesel dog and rory for being the coolest bands I have ever worked with.

See you all on the flip side.

Kenny Candles.