Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Photogeek

Can anyone suggest a Toronto photographer?

I have a friend who wants to get some pictures done of his band for their album that they are recording right now. Anyone have any suggestions for some decent photographers in Toronto? I know I can just look online, but I was hoping for some personal recommendations.

Thanks!

Wow thanks for all of the recomendations. The band is called Bluespoon, and well they're not really my cup of tea, but they work their asses of so I hope they have some success. I will be forwarding them all of the websites you sent me. I appreciate it!

Jesus. That makes me want to start a band of ANYTHING!

God bless the internet. I cant see this fugger being affordable if you are a band but daaaamn. He's got the profile shots down if that is what you are looking for.

Edit to add: (kept looking at pics beyond #15)

I would love to see this dude shoot a Phish show. Incredible portfolio. Take your time going through it folks.

Hit some ganjandgo. I'm going again because it keeps getting better.

Jesus. That makes me want to start a band of ANYTHING!

God bless the internet. I cant see this fugger being affordable if you are a band but daaaamn. He's got the profile shots down if that is what you are looking for.

Edit to add: (kept looking at pics beyond #15)

I would love to see this dude shoot a Phish show. Incredible portfolio. Take your time going through it folks.

Hit some ganjandgo. I'm going again because it keeps getting better.

Actually, Bo is very affordable and likely free if you are a band and he likes the music.

He's taking shots at envelope3/JSB on Friday. Great guy.

Not sure why he has loaded all the kid shots at the beginning right now..hes been revamping. His personal portfolio is insane.