Jambands.ca

ISO Phish Gorge - 2 tix

SolarGarlic

Who's got my heady or normal red rocks tickets?

Basher, what's the market saying on those? worth showing up and trying if not to see said amphitheater and state itself?

And heather, if you have all your tickets and no ear to the ground, I'm going to have to agree with Basher that you don't really know what you're talking about. I'm not say I do; I'm just saying...

Who's got my heady or normal red rocks tickets?

Basher, what's the market saying on those? worth showing up and trying if not to see said amphitheater and state itself?

$160 or so a ticket right not to Red Rocks. You very well might get lucky, and if you are local you should try anyway. I may be at those shows after all.

I have to agree with phorbesie - there's no reason to expect that you're gonna get tickets to a show. Every show is sold out, and in the five shows we've seen so far we've seen lots of people searching for tickets, seemingly in vain. Combine the fact that Phish has more fans now than they ever have with consistently good to great shows, new songs that people seem to like (in some cases quite rabidly), and the summer in full swing I think it will be hard to accurately predict which shows will have lots of extras floating around.

Oh, and YATS, take it from me, phorbesie definitely has her "ear to the ground" on this stuff. No question. Basher I won't speak for, though his advice to keep an eye on the ground is a good one - I found $10 and $5 in Jones Beach in two seperate finds.

i don't need to go looking for tickets

Pardon my misunderstanding. Anyways, I'm thinking it's a little from column A, a little from column B. Basher is probably right that there are shows that are less in demand, i.e. Starlake and Velvet is probably right that a wookie could get a paycheck at any point, hit the road and disrupt the market. Either way, I'm not one to show up at a show without a ticket in my hand unless I just happen to be passing through, so, you won't see me at any unless I score in advance. I wonder if any of this has to do with how much soul the Grateful Dead had in '89?

The only real difference is that ALL of this happened when Phish came back in 2002-2003. Tickets to MSG were $1500, Hampton was expensive too.

At Deer Creek in the summer, we could get 2 bottles of water (but NOT 3) for a ticket.

Not sure why anyone thinks things have changed. I have said all of this too many times. I think I am done. If anyone wants to discuss this via PM, please feel free.

Peace.

fyi... there have been re-releases for every single LN/TM show on the tour, one or two weeks prior. i grabbed alpines last week and debated deer creeks. could be why star lake tix are on sale today?

but i would agree that star lake is not a high demand show for tix, but they always blow the roof off (so to speak ;)) there so there's no accounting for silly phans :P

personally, i think chicago will be a "free ticket" type show but that's about the only.

Please explain to me how this show is sold out.

I'm just going by info on phish.com. I defer to phorbesie for all my real phish info.

6.18.09 Post Gazette Pavilion - Sold Out

Post Gazette Pavilion

665 Rt. 18

Burgettstown, PA 15201

tel: (724) 947-7400

website venue map area map

Show Starts: 7:30PM Doors Open: 6:00PM Lots Open: 3:00PM

Pricing: $49.50 Reserved and GA Lawn Click here for additional venue/local info.