Jambands.ca

F... My Life

timouse

http://www.fmylife.com

some gems so far...

"Today, I had a food allergy test done because of an ugly acne upswing. And after over a year of vegetarianism, I find out that I'm allergic to soy. FML"

or

"Today, my friends decided it would be funny to scare me by tilting the portable street toilets while i was taking a dump in one of them. One of my friends accidentally rocked it too hard and it fell on the floor. They wouldn't even let me sit in the car after because I had shit all over me. FML"

or

"Today, I discovered that my fiance had tried to fake his own death because he thought it would be easier than confessing to the affair he was having. FML"

or

"Today, I was in the cafeteria when I noticed a new worker cleaning a table. As I passed her, she looked up and smiled at me. Thinking she was pulling a funny face, I jokingly crossed my eyes and smiled back. She looked hurt and continued working. Later, she served me my lunch. She was actually cross-eyed. FML"

I had a day kinda like that, It was supposed to be a beautiful day out so I called in to work and Told them I could make it in because " My Father was flying in, and I hadnt seen him in a long while." So they bought the story, and wondering what to do with my Beautiful weather day off, I figured 18 holes of golf would be kick ass. Now im playing away and im playing threw a few groups of people cause it was just me, Finnally I get up to the 17th hole and There was a Group of people there at the tee who I had been following closely so they waited back and Said " Hey buddy play threw" So I replied " Okay" When I get up to the tee to tee off, Who was it none other than my 2 supervisors and the owner of the company. Needless to say I got my Layoff notice the next morning - FML

Edited by Guest