Jambands.ca

Phish Halloween Album: Thriller?

Basher

i'd rather they do Even in the Quietest Moments. Page doing Fool's Overture would be magical.

Totally agreed, although that means they'd have to play Give A Little Bit. I'll stick with Breakfast In America. Page wrenching out the solo from Child Of Vision would be almost equally amazing.

i'd rather they do Even in the Quietest Moments. Page doing Fool's Overture would be magical.

Totally agreed' date=' although that means they'd have to play Give A Little Bit. I'll stick with Breakfast In America. Page wrenching out the solo from Child Of Vision would be almost equally amazing.[/quote']

you do realize we are tragically showing our age, velvie. kids nowadays have no idea what we had to go through. just flipping a record was a small production. supertramp always had a great track first up on the second side which made the effort worthwhile ... still does every couple of years when we haul out the turntable to relive our youth.

Foxtrot

Fuck that would be sweet. Phish could totally do it justice (along with Selling England By The Pound or LLDOB too )

drool

I know Ollie would be up for that too.

Foxtrot might be a little obscure, and frankly I can do without a Phish version of Time Table. ;)

My vote is for SEBTP with a Supper's Ready encore. :)

While on tour I met one of those connected type peeps and here is what I got:

Vegas, Hollywood Bowl, Shoreline and an unnamed venue in Cali for a fest have all been reserved for Phish shows this October. Of course this would be a run surrounding Halloween out west.

Big Cypress- look for the Phish org to start planning for the 10th anniversary of "The Show"?