Jambands.ca

Phish Halloween Fest

phorbesie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little birdy told me this one is gonna be a doozy.... before the fest even starts!

to be fair, a little birdy told you halloween was in vegas... and nothing has been announced regarding indio so that very well could still be true... all we are going on right now is basher's little birdies, right?

:)

My birdy told me the venues that Phish had blocked off for certain dates. One was Vegas according to her, but really does anyone know anything that doesn't get posted on PT first anymore?

A hotel can be cancelled as easily as not showing up for the bus on time, so I really have nothing to lose at all.

My birdy told me the venues that Phish had blocked off for certain dates. One was Vegas according to her, but really does anyone know anything that doesn't get posted on PT first anymore?

I want to know why Birdy is holding out on us with the 411.

Or maybe offer something constructive once in a while....

Just like your phony balony "I know something none of you do, its legendary and I cant tell you" schtick you continually play?

Take it to the other side of the school yard. How's that for constructive criticism?

[hippie joke]Dont you mean 4:20?[/hippie joke]

Get ready to dance/throw down, spark a fattie instead, end up loving one another..............

it's a vicious circle

I just threw away all my integrity.

Edited by Guest
hangs head in shame

Amusing or amazing?

Bands that are not on board with TicketBastard and their resale site TicketsNow don't give a shit what happens on resale pre show or in the lots. Phish just want their $49.50 per ticket and then put them in a field and let them fight it out.

They could be the Dead and charge $100 and not sell the venues out at all........

S