Jambands.ca

Phish Halloween Fest

phorbesie

I had heard that originally and maybe told you at Bonnaroo. By the time I had driven into Ohio a text came that Halloween would be a festival in Cali but no city was mentioned and it was not noted if it was on 10/31.

But its all phony baloney over here!

I hear it, I post it. Maybe we need a rumor mill forum?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear it, I post it.

Umm, no you dont which is why I gave you the "phony balony". Plenty of times you simply say you heard something and that its going to be big or something along those lines. Phish or no Phish.

Factual? Nope.

Pretentious? Guaranteed.

Did you know that Indio California is the Date (the fruit) capital of the United States?

wiki: "Agriculture

Indio has been one of Southern California's most important agricultural regions, once responsible for a large percentage of the nation's date crop; however, with all the new residential and recreational development, the date groves are now more limited to south and southeast of Indio. Even the grove of date palms at the Riverside County Date Festival fairgrounds has been torn out by the county."

Save the Date.

Did you know that Indio California is the Date (the fruit) capital of the United States?

Save the Date.

Bravo. Well done. Perfect play on words. You deserve a prize Basher, for sure ;)

fd25f883a01ac653549198c332fcfee5759121be_m.gif

I call a Heard It Through The Grapevine with the boys dressed as giant dates :P

Edited by Guest

however, with all the new residential and recreational development, the date groves are now more limited to south and southeast of Indio. Even the grove of date palms at the Riverside County Date Festival fairgrounds has been torn out by the county."

Save the Date.

Do you think all proceeds are going to go towards saving the date? Will the show actually take place to the South or Southeast of Indio?