Jambands.ca

No California for Halloween!

p.p.

arkansas, I called it from day 1...

Edit: In case you're wondering, I took apart the flash movie and AR is the only state not in the destroy array. It was possible they had mixed it up with alaska (AK) but alaska's now gone so...

Could be wrong but I don't think so. wakarusa site?

Edited by Guest

Just telling it now. I had to wait for alaska to be taken away to be sure (since AK was in the list, there's the chance that it was a typo since alaska wasn't on the map).

I told people I know and posted it once as the status of my facebook page.

I've taken apart the movie several times now and that array has not changed, still has AR as the only missing state. Actually Hawaii isn't in the list but not likely the destination.

Edit: Took the screenshots out because it's too much like cheating plus, like Phish probably spread the false rumors about cali, they may also have done this on purpose to throw off the techies.

Edited by Guest

Digging through today's movie I found that I'm pretty sure they did make a mistake and called Arkansas AK (should be AR which is missing) so don't take my word for it.

I don't think it will be cali (I notice on PT some people are saying the balloons have arrows meaning what goes up might come down) but I no longer think arkansas (seemed far fetched to begin with barring wakarusa site).

haha, fun game they have going though.

This was weird:

At 3am I went to the phish page and there was no music and no text (ie, "save the date" and "october 30..." were gone), and there was only the map. And y'know how when you put the mouse over a state it sort of moves a little? Well, all the states would do that except California. I refreshed and it was the same, I checked and the same thing was happening re Cali wouldn't move and the other states all would, then I refreshed again and it was back to balloon-away CA.

They were working on it for a minute most likely.

Each time the animation changes it's an entirely different movie they put up (they probably have them all ready to go and just swap them every couple days). They didn't swap out the movie last night but I notice that today when I right click there's almost no options at all (although I didn't have a zoom 150% yesterday, it was disabled).

Here's a test. When they upload the next movie with the next state(s) leaving, zoom out again and see if cali's still there...

Edited by Guest