Jambands.ca

Looking for an accountant - Ottawa -

Ms Zimmy

Hey Ms. Zimmy,

I'd think for your needs that Jods would fit the bill. Why not send her a pm? (LJFH)

We are currently with someone from Assante and doing what is called the "Smith Manoeuver" in order to pay off our mortgage lickety-split-like. This is a very cool/interesting plan whereby the equity in your home is re-invested (tax free) and the dividends applied directly to the mortgage. It's a little more complicated than that and we're paying this dude handsomely, so I think he's probably not what you're looking for. However, if you still want his contact info, send me a pm.

To those skanks who DO have a mortgage, you may want to poke around online and investigate this Smith Manoeuvre yourself.

Hey Ms. Zimmy,

I'd think for your needs that Jods would fit the bill. Why not send her a pm? (LJFH)

We are currently with someone from Assante and doing what is called the "Smith Manoeuver" in order to pay off our mortgage lickety-split-like. This is a very cool/interesting plan whereby the equity in your home is re-invested (tax free) and the dividends applied directly to the mortgage. It's a little more complicated than that and we're paying this dude handsomely, so I think he's probably not what you're looking for. However, if you still want his contact info, send me a pm.

To those skanks who DO have a mortgage, you may want to poke around online and investigate this Smith Manoeuvre yourself.

That seems a bit risky considering this whole maneuver depends on investment returns. Sounds like fun!