Jambands.ca

QotD: FAO Dads— Dad shirts/attire

Davey Boy 2.0

So I was thinking the other day about how when I take the munchkin out somewhere, I usually find myself looking for a Dad shirt to wear. For me it's generally a chequered shirt with a collar

In the pre-Holly days for me it was "throw on whatever's cleanest" and go

I've been toying with the idea of knee-high black socks, shorts, white shoes and a bowling shirt but that's way down the road

Have yu changed your attire since becoming a Dad?!?!?

Apologies for the geekyness of this thread

yeah baby

Edited by Guest

No no....voodoo's not having a baby....

I went for my ultrasound the other day...thought I may be preggers with kidney stones....

Is the lady doing the ultrasound supposed to dim the lights and get fresh with me?

As for socks and sandals...I ain't talking Birks and socks...I'm talking thongs and socks.

I wear socks and sandals in the evenings when I go out if there's a chance of it getting cool out. So comfortable! People say, oh, what's the point, why don't you just wear shoes... yeah, having your whole foot all jammed in a shoe is exactly the same as a couple leather straps going across my foot with an added soft layer of fabric for coziness. Plus, I don't have to deal with the transition to socks and sandals when I get old.

I havent really changed what I wear much. I just dont wear a Marley shirt puffing on a big doobie when im walking her to school. I shouldnt care, but for some reason I really make sure nothing too crazy for the morning drop off. Ive seen to slowly ween off the tye dyes in my recent years...who new!