Jambands.ca

I hate Rogers.. what to do...?

Rary8

i have a sweet rogers legacy plan too. no complaints here. although the cable tv plans are rip offs (but i still pay because it's better than the alternative)

free evenings and weekends from 5pm

1000 anytime minutes

500 ld minutes

2500 text messages

rogers to rogers calling

call waiting & call answer

all that for $42 including taxes, network access, 911 fee, etc.

i have a sweet rogers legacy plan too. no complaints here. although the cable tv plans are rip offs (but i still pay because it's better than the alternative)

free evenings and weekends from 5pm

1000 anytime minutes

500 ld minutes

2500 text messages

rogers to rogers calling

call waiting & call answer

all that for $42 including taxes, network access, 911 fee, etc.

Now that's a sweet deal for sure! I'd take that in a heartbeat and drop my current account. Maybe I'll call Rogers and ask them to match that if they want my business. Worth a shot?

with regards to the cable service at roger's; i had a "whining customer" upgrade to the "Ultimate TV Package" after attempting to cut some cable services to offset the impending DL cap on my internet service. when i bitched about this move to cap my DL's at 60GB/month they upgraded me to this TV package that shaved the $25 that i was looking to cut. thing was, NOW i was getting damn near every channel that roger's has. (no PPV or sports secialty channels) was getting TMN, HBO all the american channels, time shifting on and on... perhaps you just need to be the squeaky wheel to satisfy these greedheads.

*note- i HAVE been a roger's customer for 15+ yrs and a VIP member for much of that which may explain SOME of their grovelling attitude in this matter.

• 3 weeks later...