Jambands.ca

Darien Lake (official thread?)

skelter

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be me and Christine's first Phish show. Hope to run into as many of you fine folk as possible.

That's wicked Ollie! I'll look for ya...although i almost forget what you look like. Haven't seen you since the first nero reunion. I dug up an old pic though :) SEE YA THERE!

piecey-blonde-guys-style-16469.jpg

Does anybody want to buy my mail order ticket off me?

This was supposed to be my first phish 3.0 show, but a good friend is getting married the same night.

Anybody by chance have an extra SPAC ticket for sale/trade? Seems that's the only show I can make this summer

Feel free to enlighten me on the odds of selling my Darien and/or picking up a SPAC, as I'm not so into the loop anymore...

Edited by Guest

I've got $20 each way for anybody who will taxi myself and 3 guests to and from the show to Sleepy Hollow (5 miles). Any takers?

I'll be there' date=' sober and driving, possibly with room for 3. Is there room to sleep in sleepy hollow?[/quote']

That'd be dope! Pretty sure they do still have spots available although they've up'd the price since I booked in April but still way more affordable than booking 2 nights at the Darien campground. You can check it out here: http://www.sleepyhollowlakeresort.com/about_us.html