Jambands.ca

Darien Lake (official thread?)

skelter

I was more thinking of somewhere to lay a sleeping bag down as I'm continuing on to NYC later that night/early morning. Otherwise I'm going to find a few peeps to go in on a hotel room with me...

Yeah, you could stay at our site for sure. No problem. Let me know if you want to and I'll get you the info and my cell # so we can hook it up.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting pretty pumped. Been listening to the SBD's of this whole leg so far and they're sounding killer. According to the weather network there's 0% chance of precipitaion Thursday in Batavia and there'll be cloudy periods 27 degrees. Sweet!!

It's going to be a great, great day for a Phish show :)

Don't get stuck in border traffic (Fort Erie is always a faster cross in my experiences) or when they set up the State Troopers at the off ramp to Darien :( boo boo boo

Supposedly the back entrance to the lot (the grassy one) will be open. That might be the best one to aim for.

See you on the rides in the afternoon :) :) :)

Listening to the first night of the Gorge just put the butterflies in my stomach for Thursday!

The wife and me will be riding the rides, lotting the lot(?) and then boogie down in the lawns (unless I trade up)

Anybody know what cabs are like in the area?

AND they played Time Turns Elastic tonight in Chi-town which frees up 14+ minutes of goodness for the Lake!

Holy hell, I'm getting excited for this.

My top 10 never-been-played songs (and last-played date)

Poor Heart 7.30.09

Fee 6.7.09

Rift 6.16.09

Uncle Pen 7.11.00

The Landlady 12.3.94

Rocky Top 7.19.03

Sweet Adeline 8.1.99

Slave 8.7.09

Buried Alive 6.5.09

Horn 7.30.09

Can't wait for tomorrow. :)

Edited by Guest