Jambands.ca

Gorge will call camping question

dancingbear

heyall....

ordered gorge tix off the phone...and tix are at will call but so is the camping pass ticket.

if i remember correctly will call is right by the entrance to the show..so you have to go there somehow before getting your camping ticket..which will seem hard...

any info on this situation?

anyone

their is no will call for camping my friend. I purchased will call camping at first. then like i always do i did my research and this is what it says on the ticketmaster gorge camping site

"THIS IS NOT A PARKING TICKET OR CONCERT TICKET! NO WILL CALL!

Standard Camping is $55 per vehicle, $95 per vehicle for Premier Camping.

Camping Tickets will be good from Thursday August 6th at 12pm through Sunday August 9th at 12:00pm. A camping spot consists of enough room for a vehicle and a couple of regular two-man tents or one RV vehicle. Spots are available on a first come, first served basis. Camping sites have access to potable water, an on site convenience store, portable bathrooms and 24-hour security. THERE ARE NO RV HOOK-UPS ON SITE.

Yet that is the only option for canadians. So i called ticketmaster and they were like oh ya. well we will just cancel that for you. So i asked what my options where to get camping tickets and they are like try your luck when you get here. Ya right. I booked a hotel months ago.. Good luck. peace

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/0F00424BB8264C85?artistid=807081&majorcatid=10005&minorcatid=211

Edited by Guest