Jambands.ca

Moe. in Toronto Oct 10th

slavetothegroove

woooah awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved seeing moe. @ the operahouse in like... 2001ish??? what a kickass show :D

Great show. Think I had the soundboards at one point years ago. Wouldn't mind finding that again!

04/13/00 Opera House, Toronto, ON

Set I: She Sends Me, Akimbo, Threw It All Away, Rise, Nebraska, Four, Plane Crash

Set II: Spine Of A Dog> Buster, Happy Hour Hero, Mexico, Seat Of My Pants, Meat

Encore: Fire

woooah awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved seeing moe. @ the operahouse in like... 2001ish??? what a kickass show :D

Great show. Think I had the soundboards at one point years ago. Wouldn't mind finding that again!

04/13/00 Opera House' date=' Toronto, ON

Set I: She Sends Me, Akimbo, Threw It All Away, Rise, Nebraska, Four, Plane Crash

Set II: Spine Of A Dog> Buster, Happy Hour Hero, Mexico, Seat Of My Pants, Meat

Encore: Fire[/quote']

There was another Opera House show too. I distinctly remember Don't Fear The Reaper and LOVIN' IT :D

First time I saw them was downstairs at the ElMo :)

Damn...October is slaying me already. So many good shows in the works, but my comps that are scheduled at the end of the month will make things REALLY difficult for me to get out. REALLY hoping that I can make an exception for this night. I've only seen them once... Bonnaroo 2006 I think? They certainly surpassed my expectations.

I found this online. Definitely not the right order, as I Wanna Be Sedated was the last song.

I've got a SBD cassette somewhere.

11/19/95 Opera House, Toronto, ON

Set I: I Wanna Be Sedated, Buster, St. Augustine, Seat Of My Pants, Time Ed, Akimbo, 32 Things, Mexico, Happy Hour Hero, Moth

This was their THIRD show in Toronto that year.

was a very strange show. they were the third band on the bill that night. very different styles. I think one of the bands was called Project 9.

• 2 weeks later...
Hmmm...I may have to get set up in Toronto for a week and a half or so in early October...

• Oct. 2: Mike Gordon + Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey @ Mod Club
  • Oct. 3: Envelope 3 @ Smiling Buddha Bar (or Living Colour @ Lee's Palace)
  • Oct. 6: Built To Spill @ Lee's Palace
  • Oct. 7: Built To Spill @ Lee's Palace
  • Oct. 10: moe. @ Opera House

Aloha,

Brad

I don't know who Envelope 3 are, but seeing Vernon Reid at Lee's Palace, let alone with Living Colour, is a can't miss show... I'll be in Europe though.

The Moe. show w/ nero at the Phoenix was November 11th, 2003.

That was the night I hooked up with my wife!

And to my dying day I know that nero put on the better of the two shows (on that night). Moe. was too ravey and far too Al. nero rocked it out in a Jeff Beck hard rock kind of way.