Jambands.ca

EPL 2009-2010 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run away run away run a song I heard Alonso sing.........

alonso_pc.jpg

For christ's sake, you posted the exact same shit in the other thread two days ago and no one bit or gave a crap.

Seriously, is this how you're dealing with the loss of that fucktard Ronaldo and that stone age throwback Tevez that the New York Yankees of the EPL just experienced? For shame Booche. Do me a favour and just cry in your basement instead of recycling failed jabs.

(I'm really looking forward to the start of football)

Wow, did you ever not get the point I was trying to make you dumb ass. I'll try to make it simpler for you because you're a ManU fan and I realize the majority of you are abysmally stupid. Here it goes ...... if it wasn't funny or interesting the first time around, then it's probably not going to be that great the second time around.

To compound your idiocy you're still barking about the point you failed at making humorous (twice). Recycling a jab and continued chirping and gloating about a rival losing a great player after your very own team lost two great players (yeah that's right, I just called Divenaldo a great player, an absolute piece of shit but a great player) is fucking lame. Just try and deal with your own loses chump.

As far as Pool fandom goes, ask DaveyBoy or TissueMan about it if you're curious. All I can say is they have a lot of hardware and they played and won the best championship game I've ever watched in any sport.

ManU are going to face their lumps this season, no one is arguing that.

Pool fandom? Lets be serious a moment here. Living in Canada and trying to act like you are some kind of hardcore EPL footie fan while all you do is read message boards and watch games on the tele is laughable.

That's like telling people you are a diehard Phishead when all you have ever heard are the tapes and scoured Phantasy Tour instead of actually seeing a show.

Are you getting senile in your old age LongBalls? Do you understand what the word fan and fandom even means you stupid fuck?

Chumpelstilskin you even used it yourself....

Sucks being a Liverpool fan, dontit?

Even though you spelled don't it incorrectly I just assumed you knew what "fan" meant (my mistake) and it sure as hell doesn't mean you have to have attended a game for a team that plays across a thing called an ocean in a land called England (look it up because I doubt you've ever been outiside North America) or even seen a show for that matter you arrogant, self righteous turd to be considered a fan. Really, just enjoying something makes you a fan. Now that you know that, take the time to update your understanding of the word, I’ll give you a week.

Yeah I know you think you're all dope because you put on some retarded looking hat, drive two whole fucking hours (wow) to watch hockey, get drunk and then high five your friends at the rippers and that makes you fan #1 but guess what? Reading message boards, setting the alarm Sunday morning and getting up to watch football makes you a fan. We all do it. Hardcore probably not but who the fuck is saying they're hardcore? (and DaveyBoy is pretty fucking hardcore)

Maybe you have issue with the word Pool. Do you have a problem with a person calling the Canadiens the Habs if they don't give a fuck about them? If so I'll deal with that aspect of your stupidity in another post.

Look I've had beers with you so I know how stupid you are, I was just trying to point out that you reposted the exact same shit and really aren’t dealing with your teams loss well.

Pool fandom? Lets be serious a moment here. Living in Canada and trying to act like you are some kind of hardcore EPL footie fan while all you do is read message boards and watch games on the tele is laughable.

kinda like cheering for the raiders?

pretty lame boochtard.

TheSloth summed everything else up pretty well.

Obviously we all deal with loss differently Sloth. You might want to consider going to bed and put the 'rage' away because you lost the night again. It's actually 11:14 in the morning. Draw your blinds.

I wouldnt expect you to understand the concept of attending a live sporting event featuring your favorite team play before your eyes while the collective unconsciousness swells in the atmosphere. Bruce Garrioch will always be there to put the experience in words for you.

raiders_fan_stupid236.jpg

You might want to consider going to bed and put the 'rage' away because you lost the night again.

I'm still kind of trying to decipher this first sentence LongBalls but if you call rage sitting in my chair at work, drinking coffee and laughing at you rage then what would you consider 99% of your posts? Catastrophic wingding fury? Jesus, you, Angre, the biggest bitch around, telling someone to put their rage away? Try a different angle that doesn't make you out to be complete douche and hypocrite all in one go.

Come on, let's be serious now...Is this Roller posting as Booche because I've never seen anyone else take a smackdown like that and continue to post drivel.

In other news, while getting back on a more serious level for those of you that havent heard, 18 thousand people showed up to BMO field to watch Real Madrid practice.

Their stock around the world is mind blowing.

OH SHIT! I didnt realize it was so late.

• 2 weeks later...

Keane used to be able to finish before he went to Liverpool. I hope he's not past it. I was hoping Crouch would have replaced him at the half.

I'm going to enjoy the win but I don't think it says anything about Spurs season. It's beating teams like Hull on a regular basis that seems to be the problem.