Jambands.ca

EPL 2009-2010 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

Seriously though, what was his card for?

Probably due to the faked epileptic style seizure that the average citizen would normally be hospitalized after but that's just a guess. Fortunately Drogba has mutant-esque healing powers, it's the only way he can so miraculously and consistently rise up, again and again after absorbing countless mortal injuries.

long as he keeps scoring, we'll stay top.

Worth a couple cards, i figure.

That's the spirit..............cough, cough.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All, I really got from yer answer was a guess, which aint really what I'm looking for.

Sorry if a) my sarcasm was lost on you and b)jambands.ca isn't the source of all your yellowing carding answer needs.

Yes, yes, we've done the diving thing already, Eduardo, put a new record on.

I'm fairly certain you were one that had that record on repeat. For fucks sake, don't give if you can't take.

All' date=' I really got from yer answer was a guess, which aint really what I'm looking for.

[/quote']

Sorry if a) my sarcasm was lost on you and b)jambands.ca isn't the source of all your yellowing carding answer needs.

Yes, yes, we've done the diving thing already, Eduardo, put a new record on.

I'm fairly certain you were one that had that record on repeat. For fucks sake, don't give if you can't take.

:content: Point taken.

I haven't been able to find any explanation for his card, which was why I asked. Found a couple reports saying that when he was subbed off 10 mins later he was being examined for breathing difficulties, which could be a result of a set of cleats to the chest. Might've explained the on-field twitching too.

I'd just like to hear a report, officially.

Yer right, though, Sloth, it's tougher to take when it's yer own, I just really don't believe he was faking it.

And, Ollie, yes he is.

:)