Jambands.ca

Roomate needed (temp or perm,) 550/month in downtown Toronto.

The Chameleon

So, my roomate I have been looking for places with recently fell on hardtimes and is shaky on cash. Now I am looking for a temporary roomate witht he possibilty of being permenant (if it works out) for the kick ass place I am moving in to.

Details: The Place is a 2 bedroom with an eat in kitchen and large balcony with a fire escape to a yard. Each bedroom is decent size with extra cubby hole for lots of storage. The bathroom is a 4 piece with full tub. The kitchen has a good amount of cupboardas and is well maintained and clean. It is situated on the 3rd floor of an old victorian house at Shuter & George St. It is literally 5 min fromthe Eaton center and everything else central. The building is professionally maintained and very clean.

Take into acccount what you see in these pictures are what the current tenants have setup. I plan to class it up and take it to the next level

P7200366.jpg

P7200364.jpg

P7200367.jpg

P7200365.jpg

P7200368.jpg

The rent is $550/month for the room + util. The util would be internet/cable and hyrdro. Pretty cheap for the right in the heart of downtown.

I take possesion on July 31st and move in. The place is going to be cleaned before move in as well.

I am looking for a responsible, reliable & mature individual who likes to take of business and party at the same time. Somone grounded but does not take themselves too seriously Only those gainfully employed need apply. A love of music (Jazz, Funk, Disco, Techno, Jungle, Blues etc..) is a must. Those with tonnes of baggage and drama need not apply. I am a non cigarette smoker but 420 is ok!

Please spread the word if you are/or know someone like this who needs a place and PM for more details.

Respect. :D

I have been a former roommate of Chameleon and I assure you he's a great housemate - he keeps the place clean and let's you have your own privacy.

We've had great times - I have now moved in with the Girlfriend and hope to make it over to the new place for housewarming sometime soon.

Thanks for the love Jaydawg! I'm sure I'll find a roomy.