Jambands.ca

Title change for Burnsy (Favre content)

Schwa.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought it was tv shows, and events and 'things' that could do it, but I now believe that Brett "don't call me drama queen" Favre has jumped the shark. I'm fuckingg sick of this idiot as are every sportscaster out there.

Legends like him that behave like this in their latter years end up making their legendary years forgettable.

129_795_500x500.jpg

Last year I felt the Vikings were going to hand GB their asses but something tells me Aaron Rodgers is going to light them up this time around.

I'm glad Favre is coming back for one more, the bullshit around it all just stinks but the Vikings were a fun team to watch and it'll make for seasonal drama (which is good, off season drama=bad).

totally. my point being that no one will remember his legendary year last year because of all of this bullshit he forces upon the media and in turn, us.

Oh bullshit yourself, the media loves this. Makes their jobs easy getting to recycle years old material.

I'll say it again, no one but their producers are forcing the broadcasters to say anything about Favre.

Well Ollie, why dont you explain Brett Favre's website the other day when it simply read "Big news coming, stay tuned!"

He fucking forces thisshit down everyone's throat and I agree with Schwa but I will take it a step further. His legacy is already tarnished only to be saved by a Superbowl this year.

totally. my point being that no one will remember his legendary year last year because of all of this bullshit he forces upon the media and in turn' date=' us.[/quote']

Oh bullshit yourself, the media loves this. Makes their jobs easy getting to recycle years old material.

I'll say it again, no one but their producers are forcing the broadcasters to say anything about Favre.

The looks on the faces of the broadcasters whilst they speak of this story tells me otherwise.....and maybe you can clear this up for me but... no one except the bosses of the people that are forced to speak of this are making anyone talk about this? seems logical and also seems to back me up. thanks brah!

Well Ollie, why dont you explain Brett Favre's website the other day when it simply read "Big news coming, stay tuned!"

Ya see, I never saw that... because no one forced me to go to his web site.

People are constantly shoving shit at the media hoping it gets picked up. The media decides what it wants to present. I know one of them would just say, "We're giving the public what it wants." Well how is that, given that most of the people I speak to on the subject are sick to death of it?

Also notice how the most vocally sick to death of this person on the board... STARTED THIS THREAD?!

Mental-midgetitis is running wild.

The looks on the faces of the broadcasters whilst they speak of this story tells me otherwise.....and maybe you can clear this up for me but... no one except the bosses of the people that are forced to speak of this are making anyone talk about this? seems logical and also seems to back me up. thanks brah!

English, do you speak it?

I'd guess the pained faces are because they are being forced to talk about this. Are you saying you agree with me? What exactly is your point here?

Also notice how the most vocally sick to death of this person on the board... STARTED THIS THREAD?!

We're not exactly a national news source. Opening and participating in thread about how you're fucking sick of something doesn't add to the problem.

Edited by Guest
quote needed

Step 1: I say the story is being forced down the media's throat. by that i meant the broadcasters that tell us the stories on the tv.

Step 2: you say that these guys are being forced to tell the stories (which supports me) by the producers.

Step 3: mental midget this, asswipe.