• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

I do know a couple of things:

Carolina = bottom feeder

Caps = not bottom feeder

Struggling against a bottom feeder does not improve your chances of beating a team that was consistently winning even without their superstar.

You mean to tell me you dont find any of this suspicious? The day its announced the Gionta is being shelved "indefinitely" is also the same day that its announced Laraque has been "cleared to play".

Come on man. Open your eyes!

Laraque is going to be playing with Latendresse and Lapierre. If that doesnt speak volumes then I dont know what does.

Guest Low Roller
Laraque is going to be playing with Latendresse and Lapierre. If that doesnt speak volumes then I dont know what does.

We can call that line the Floundering Frenchmen.

Guest Low Roller

Oh well, so much for the Floundering Frenchmen line. Latest lines at practice have Metro centering Pyatt and Laraque, while White joins Lapierre and Latendresse.

Remember when everyone kept flipping out at Carbonneau for changing his lines all the time?

I almost had a heart attack in the final minute.

3-2 Hab lead

Wash powerplay

pulled goalie

sustained and instense attack

Price lost his stick

Green blasts one off the post

......and FINALLY a whistle with 19 seconds to go

Pleks wins the draw, they get the puck out but it hits the bench players so theres another draw to the left of Price with 14 seconrds to go. Pleks is complaining that he needs a new stick and showing the refs his blade, "no dice pal"...goes on to win that draw, Habs clear, game over.

Great team effort tonight, Price looked oustanding again and here's something I didnt expect to say so quickly:

Welcome back Obyrne

Great game from him. Its amazing how much he brought to their D. And of course, Pleks bringing it again while Bigtits is starting to catch fire.