Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

Guest Low Roller

I know! I had zero hope for this week-end. I suppose that you knew all along that they would do well. Too bad you never voiced an opinion to state your position. Now we'll never know.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I know, I aint stupid enough to spout off about a team I dont watch.

Keep regurgitating the opinions of 16 year olds on the internet while telling us who the bottom feeders are and who the not bottom feeders are. Washington lost to Toronto last night while Carolina has won their past 2 since playing MTL.

But maybe they shouldnt play the games?

Guest Low Roller

Don't change topics Ebeneezer.

Not giving an opinion prior to the games does not grant you some sort of privilege to pounce on those who did.

If you called earlier in the week that the Habs would get at least 3 points playing against the Caps and Wings, then I would bow down to your hockey knowledge and take your abuse.

By saying nothing, you are standing of the edge of credibility with your void "I told you so"'s.

Guest Low Roller

Guillaume Latendresse traded to the Wild for Benoit Pouliot.

Pouliot, 23, was Minnesota's first-round draft choice in 2005. A native of Alfred, Ont., who played for the Sudbury Wolves, Pouliot was picked fourth overall – just before the Canadiens drafted Carey Price.

In 65 NHL games, Pouliot has scored nine goals. His best output was 35 goals for Sudbury in 2005-'06 – a season during which Pouliot, a 6'3", 195 LW/C who shoots left, had 141 PiM.

Here's the left-handed shooter that the Habs need. He's getting paid $803,250 on the last year of his contract which will make him a RFA at the end of the season.

Also: Little Tits is baaaa-ack!

Guest Low Roller

I'll bean you in a second.

It's delicious reading all the vociferous comments being left by disgruntled Quebecers on the RDS message board. The vitriol against Bob Gainey is overwhelming:

"Y a t'il quelqu'un qui va se rendre compte que Gainey est après saboter le club? C'est lui qui devrait avoir la décence d'avouer ses torts et de démissionner. Échanger le club au complet ne changera rien, le problème majeur du club maintenant c'est lui!"

"Quoi dire de plus que Gainey est le roi des epais et je menage mes mots du au fait que je suis sur internet j,en revient pas et je comprend pas pourquoi les Molson ne les mettre pas a la porte je commence a etre vraiment ecoeurer je suis a la veille de viré mon capot de bord et je vais me trouver un autre club a supporter en tout cas .....GAINEY tu est un %$/?&&?%?$%/"% d'epais et ton chum Temmins est ton equivalent"

"Il est triste que son nom ne soit pas Guillaume Kostttsin, Gainay ne l'aurait pas échangé"

"Gainey vien de confirmer qu'il est le pire DG de l'histoire de la LNH. Il serait temps de s'en d'ébarasser avant qu'il d'étruise plus le CH qu'il ne l'est déja."

"Gainey est un mechant pourit et si molson ne fait pas le ménage de la direction ils vonts perde plusieur spectateur et pour revenir a Gainey il va le jeté par terre et il va surment échanger Plékanec aussi,comme cela il va avoir faite sa job jusqu'au bout, pas d'autre mot que POURIT la direction du CH, chapeau Gainey"

mmm... That's good hating.

baba36f1aab0ececab1080b88e8b7c75.jpg

Guest Low Roller

That was a fun game to watch.

Thank you Garon for a few softies. The winning goal, a missed shot by MAB, was scored while Garon was flopping around like a fish out of water.