Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

Guest Low Roller

The Habs, as a collective, have personal hygiene problems after that 56 minute game they played last night.

Price was absolutely livid after that game yesterday and I don't blame him one bit.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carey Price

Played a solid game?

Got the 2nd star on the night?

Wore white pads?

I don't think anyone with any hockey sense is blaming the shootout loss on Carey today...

Can't win a game regardless of the circumstance?

Who's blaming him?

Stuff I have learned in the last 12 hrs:

1 - Travis Moen is the man. I dont know if I could ever put on a pair of skates again if the same thing happened to me but there he was, plugging away like always.

2 - I dont know if I would ever put on a pair of skates again if I was David Booth. His brain has to be severely rattled from earlier this season because that was some ugly fallout following last night's hit.

3 - Low Roller should seriously stfu. He doesnt get it.

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

You should all go back to elementary school and relearn English if you assumed that by using the word "test" it insinuated that I thought it was a dirty hit, or that Spacek should be suspended, or whatever other bullshit floats in your heads.

For the record it was a clean hit but I dare you to reference one sports recap show that didn't show a highlight of that hit, immediately followed or preceded by mention of the new rule. In fact that footage will probably be added to the what's a good hit vs. what's a bad hit in the NHL's video examples of the new rule. Hence the "test" of the rule.

You're all a bunch of fucking headhunters.

You should all go back to elementary school and relearn English if you assumed that by using the word "test" it insinuated that I thought it was a dirty hit, or that Spacek should be suspended, or whatever other bullshit floats in your heads.

For the record it was a clean hit but I dare you to reference one sports recap show that didn't show a highlight of that hit, immediately followed or preceded by mention of the new rule. In fact that footage will probably be added to the what's a good hit vs. what's a bad hit in the NHL's video examples of the new rule. Hence the "test" of the rule.

You're all a bunch of fucking headhunters.

Good point.

Mere hours after the league invoked a new rule to deal with hits to the head, Booth was knocked out of Thursday's game on a 'good hockey hit' by Montreal Canadiens' defenceman Jaroslav Spacek.

Spacek stepped into the oncoming Booth at the Canadiens' blueline and rocked him with a solid bodycheck that saw his shoulder make contact with Booth's head. The collision left the Panthers' forward woozy and on his way to the hospital for observation.

The question is: does the new rule go far enough or should head shots be punished across the board, regardless of intent, location or circumstance?

No "test". Just a question. You're still afuckingloser.

Guest Low Roller
No "test". Just a question. You're still afuckingloser.

Congratulations. A retort completely void of content or substance. You're this board's Sarah Palin.

My point is you are stupidly using TSN or Sportscenter or any sports broadcast as the purveyours of said test measure.

There was no test dummy. There never was. It was a clean shot. If you thought twice or were made to think about it because of something you saw on the tv then I feel sorry for you.

Actually, I dont feel sorry for you because you never learn.

Guest Low Roller

If you notice the time on my post you'll see that it was posted immediately after the hit. Therefore my post was not inspired by the media, but rather the media supported my view of contrasting the hit with the new rule. Once again, clean hit which received more attention than it should have because of the new rule coming into effect the same day.

Ever written a test where the answer was obvious? I have.

Roller, your argument couldnt be weaker because it's semantically based. TissueMan was right from the get go and that's that. There was no test because the rule wasnt applicable. End of story.

Didnt you take a debate course during your MBNA? You should consider asking for a refund.

Edited by Guest