Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to look at the bright side of things. A week ago if you had asked any Habs fan if we would take a split in Washingston.. Everyone would have said YES. Yes, this game got away from the Habs but they are in this series.

First, I am going to comment on Hal's points (ref and goals). YESSIR!

Badams....fuck that. Hockey is about momentum and the Habs are in trouble. They need to put doubt into the Capitals minds again. I didnt see none of that once Gord Miller said "The Habs will be happy going back to MTL with this confidence" when it was 4-1.

Bah. Whatever he said. He fucked them. Fuck.

Gord Millers comments did nothing to jinx the Habs. That kind of shit doesn't exist... Do you still burn people for witch craft too?

They are playing a team with superior fire power and it caught up to them. They now start a 5 game series at home.

Quit whining about the Refs, the goals and Miller.

Game three is on the way and the Habs need to show up and play!

I blame Gord Miller.

What a piece of shit he is.

Proof once again that Habs fans are stupid. You could have been watching on RDS (and not understanding the biggest homer broadcast crew going), but instead you chose TSN. I blame Booche.

Seriously though, big props to Les Brahs for outplaying the Caps for 2 games. We all knew Halak could steal a game, but I underestimated what this team was capable of.

Good thing the Capitals dealt for Corvo (disaster in his own end) and Walker (healthy scratch) instead of a goalie on deadline day.

Ovie, Semin and Green better take a close look at how Backstrom is playing and quit trying to do things themselves.

I think all of Montreal is devastated by this loss. I hope that the players aren't all messed up after this... especially Halak.

I think they will look at themselves and see they won a game in Washington where few others have this year. They will also see that they could have easily taken game two.

Washington is out shooting, out hitting, out playing the Habs over all. Even though Halak let in a few stinkers last night he has made as many or even more big saves.

The Habs are barely holding on and how they come out in game three will tell us exactly what this team is made of.

The Canadiens will not practice today, instead holding a late-afternoon team meeting.

They should go bowling. FUCK! I wish I was Dinghy so I could make fun and laugh at me. My anger might be getting worse. I dont think it's going to leave until the puck drops at the Bell Center.

badams = truth + sanity :)

Gord Millers comments did nothing to jinx the Habs. That kind of sh!t doesn't exist... Do you still burn people for witch craft too?
They are playing a team with superior fire power and it caught up to them. They now start a 5 game series at home.
Quit whining about the Refs, the goals and Miller.
I think they will look at themselves and see they won a game in Washington where few others have this year. They will also see that they could have easily taken game two.
Washington is out shooting, out hitting, out playing the Habs over all. Even though Halak let in a few stinkers last night he has made as many or even more big saves.
The Habs are barely holding on and how they come out in game three will tell us exactly what this team is made of.

I butchered a goat, covered myself in blood and ate its beating heart while wearing a Backstrom jersey just before the overtime period, hope I didn't jinx you guys.

I think the Habs have proven themselves capable of an upset, at least far more capable than I expected. Tough loss though.

Guest Low Roller

Holyfuck: Metro game-time decision for Game 3.

That's one quick-healing shoulder. Let's hope we are not revisiting the Bouillon scenario from last year where the player comes back too early and gets re-injured ten minutes in.