Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I am going to wait for a better view to see if that was intentional or not. Every goalie digs into the net and fires the puck out like that from time to time.

Carey may have got unlucky. We'll see if that is the case or if he is an idiot.

You could be right, it was just too easy I had to say it. I feel your pain.

I was just checking the stats for the 3rd period:

Time Team Penalty Details

12:01 Montreal Carey Price: 2 minutes, unsportsmanlike conduct

19:49 Montreal Carey Price: 2 minutes, unsportsmanlike conduct

So I rewound my PVR to check out what happened with 11 seconds left... Couldn't see anything, but did notice the Habs played the last 11 seconds shorthanded... So he must have beaked off at the ref as well when coming back in after the 2nd empty net goal

My name is Booche and I am also a Raiders fan so I know one thing:

If you want to beat a team with that much firepower you cant be so dumb.

Les Brahs were lucky not to be in a hole early with the Pleks penalty as well as the Bigtits one. They ended up gaining momentum and holding it for much longer than anyone could have expected.

6.4ish seconds to go in the second period did them in. Guys like Gionta must lose their shit when stuff like that happens.

Having said all that, Varlamov played a great game.

From The Star:

One was for firing the puck into a group of celebrating Capitals after Jason Chimera had scored Washington’s fourth goal. The second came with 11 seconds left in the game when, while standing on the Caps bench, he reached out and whacked Nicklas Backstrom with his stick, or at least tried to.

"Frustration," he said afterwards. "It’s not a good move, but you let ’em know you’re there."

Good grief. By those words, one wonders if Puttin’ On The Foil Price is aware he’s playing for the most celebrated franchise in the history of the game, not the fictional Johnstown Chiefs.

6.4ish seconds to go in the second period did them in. Guys like Gionta must lose their shit when stuff like that happens.

I was just booting up the laptop to post some bitter praise about the period of tenacious hockey the Habs just played and that happened. Amazing period (well 19:50 minutes) on their part, that goal was crushing and I actually felt bad for you guys and the Habs but I've got to admit the agony and fury in the commentators voice made me laugh.

I was just booting up the laptop to post some bitter praise about the period of tenacious hockey the Habs just played and that happened. Amazing period (well 19:50 minutes) on their part' date=' that goal was crushing and I actually felt bad for you guys and the Habs but I've got to admit the agony and fury in the commentators voice made me laugh.[/quote']

We got Hamr'd...Roman Hamr'd... fire sale on over the hill d-men

Guest Low Roller
Spacek out of game 5.

Where do you keep getting this bullshit from?

Habs never say nothing until game day.

The RDS spies that lie in wait in every trash can, mail box, and fern pot in and around the Bell Centre are reporting that Spacek did not travel with the team to Washington today.