Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you hate Semin so much?

Anyway, what a fucking series!!! They better show that shit once a week on ESPN classic series for the next ten years, at the very least. Hands Lapierre, anyone?

He has no respect for Canadian hockey or our players, he thinks Crosby is overrated, he's a selfish player, he floats like a butterfly and stings like a butterfly, he won't learn Englsh and refuses to embrace North American culture. Oh yeah, he's also a gutless coward. In other words, my kind of player.

Guest Low Roller
But we're back to being hated enemies tomorrow' date=' right? [/quote']

Possibly. Depends on what you have to say in the future.

The future is dumb. Real dumb. :drinks:

FUCK. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT WE FUCKING WON! FUCK!!!

Guest Low Roller

Surprisingly Montreal hasn't burned down yet. The riot police is in full deployment downtown though, and only damage to cars is being reported with fans treating them like trampolines. It's still early though.

Oh yeah, and that disallowed goal? Karma is a bitch.

Guest Low Roller

A series win after being behind 3-1 against the strongest team in the league is crazy reason to have a fucking party, especially when you block 41 shots to basically neuter the most potent offense in the league (gotta be some kind of record, right?).

Fuck the Pens and that whiny little bitch Crosby.

Guest Low Roller

What, the talk where I said that the Habs sucked down the stretch and were in trouble against the Capitals in the first round? [color:purple]Yeah, you're right I'm a total douchebag. Douchebag.