Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I remember that series now, Jose between the pipes. That was pretty great.

I remember it for Kovalev's fake wrist injury. Can't believe the hockey gods let him get away with that. That was a great series though.

Was that also the one where McLaren took out Zednik?

Guest Low Roller

I had just started dating Andrea back then, and I was visiting her at Western and stayed at her 'sorority' house with six other hot chicks.

I still watched a couple of games from that series. :)

Guest Low Roller

Yes, but mine wasn't just copied over from another blog.

Spacek ruled out for tonight's game after a morning skate. What the fuck is this virus he has? Flesh-eating??

Felt bad for Halak. Must've been a bit of a shock facing a PP that actually connected and worked as a unit. He wasn't getting that much help in front of him either.

Maybe that was a hangover game from them after Game 7 and they'll be a bit more energized by Sunday afternoon. Losing Markov is a massive blow.

Gotta say, Maxime has gotta get out of acting and focus a bit more on hockey. After getting nailed for diving twice in one playoff game he was back at it with an ear injury after a stick touched his chest/shoulder.

Fleury is very beatable right now, so who knows what may unfold. Don't know how Malkin missed on that breakaway when he had all the time in the world.