Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever posted anything negative about them.

Like I've said many times around these parts, Montreal/Boston is one of the last great NHL rivalries left in the NHL (in my opinion). Personally, I would love to see them playing for the cup - old school original 6 style.

I am Canadian after all and unless they are playing the B's, I root for em.

:nhl:

It's not that you have said anything negative. It was more for the fact you're a Bruins fan and because I needed a reason to crack a beer.

Rock on and keep giving me the excuses I need!

(Jesus, I get scared seeing MA Bergeron out there)

Guest Low Roller

How sweet it is biatCHes!

I bet that Metro was scratched because he is still injured. He's been playing minimal minutes since he came back early from that shoulder injury. Ironically Maxwell played less minutes today than an injured Metro.

If MAB is injured after that cheap hit from behind and Spacek isn't ready to go, who would you put on D: Little Tits or Big Tits?

(hint: the answer is C)

It's not that you have said anything negative. It was more for the fact you're a Bruins fan and because I needed a reason to crack a beer.

Rock on and keep giving me the excuses I need!

(Jesus, I get scared seeing MA Bergeron out there)

Gotcha. Well, let's hope the Habs keep playing well so you'll have more reason to crack those beers. Cheers!

Last time I trashed talk here (about the leafs) someone went off the deep end. Can't recall who but I think their name started with a "W" or a "V" although I'm not sure of that to be honest. All I know was I got a serious reaming via PM about how I was a drugged up hippie asshole etc. Pretty weak form really, but that was enough for me to just treat my sports like politics and keep it to myself.

ps: I was never a hippie.

Last time I trashed talk here (about the leafs) someone went off the deep end. Can't recall who but I think their name started with a "W" or a "V" although I'm not sure of that to be honest. All I know was I got a serious reaming via PM about how I was a drugged up hippie asshole etc. Pretty weak form really, but that was enough for me to just treat my sports like politics and keep it to myself.

To me, that's nuts. Some people can take it too personally or seriously sometimes, I guess. I'd like to think that all the regulars around here are cool about that stuff. At least, I haven't had any experience with it, and I guarantee I've said a lot of stuff (dumb stuff too - a lot of it) that hasn't been taken that personally. Whatever you said, it must have been good. :D

Edited by Guest

As much as I loved him playing for Canada, and always liked him before, being a good Maritimer and such, I am starting to hate Crosby. What a whiny little bitch. I screamed at the refs when he didn't get a penalty for breaking his stick (it was funny to see Halak jump). As soon as he got to the bench after that, there was a closeup of him screaming fucks at the refs. Tremendous feeling of satisfaction when he gave the puck away for the 3-1 lead, I nearly went through the ceiling.

As much as I loved him playing for Canada, and always liked him before, being a good Maritimer and such, I am starting to hate Crosby. What a whiny little bitch. I screamed at the refs when he didn't get a penalty for breaking his stick (it was funny to see Halak jump). As soon as he got to the bench after that, there was a closeup of him screaming fucks at the refs. Tremendous feeling of satisfaction when he gave the puck away for the 3-1 lead, I nearly went through the ceiling.

Wow, you're just starting to notice it now or are you just starting to give a crap because he's playing your team? Welcome to four years ago dumb ass :) (still love you)

Guest Low Roller

I believe my hatred of Crosbaby is well documented. Imagine that a fourth liner screamed fucks at the ref? 10 minute misconduct.

I can't really ignore a sign like this, I truely believe the habs are done.

A Canadian Goose just flew into my windshield and killed itself an hour ago. What a mess, poor guy.

:(

No worries... that goose was from Vancouver ;)