Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Crosby haters look as foolish as the Gretzky haters did back in the day. Ever notice how often guys like Ovenchicken et al yell at the refs? Guess what, it's just as often. It's called being in the game.

The Crosby haters look as foolish ...whaaaaa...whaaa....whaaa....sniff...stop teasing the golden boy.....whaaaa

Get a grip!

Didn't see anyone else take a hissy fit and smash his stick over the net did ya?? Price was immature for being unsportmanlike... but crosby is "being in the game" pfffft... respect for Dave-o = -1

Yeah, no other player has ever thrown a hissy fit. Ever. Superb analysis.

That's pretty sweet fucking analysis you've got going there as well bud, who said no other player has ever thrown a hissy fit, he was just illustrating that moment.

Get a grip!

(it's lunch, I just want to argue)

Yes, he likes to throw his fits but as long as he was getting 100 points a year and helping to keep a winning team on the ice I would deal with it...

Of course I hope he throws a lot of fits this series as the Habs take it in 7 :)

Guest Low Roller

Little Tits definitely on the outs:

MONTREAL — When backup goalie Carey Price, dripping with sweat, got to the Montreal dressing room after staying on late at the team’s game-day skate with others who won’t start Game 3 of their playoff series against Pittsburgh, fresh-looking Sergei Kostitsyn was walking by.

â€Why weren’t you on the ice?†an angry Price asked Kostitsyn, who also won’t play.

Kostitsyn mumbled something and kept walking, and Price called after him â€too good?â€

We had our chance to get a couple in the first period:

-Fucking Lapierre hits the crossbar

-if Subban would have scored on that 1st period PP blast from the point I would have exploded

Not to mention the chances in the 3rd:

Cammalleri couldn't put that cross ice pass from Gionta top shelf...

Plekanec!!!

I am not neglecting that Pittsburgh severely outplayed us from the start of the 2nd on... but without a few huge saves from Fleury we could have easily stolen that game too.

JESUSFUCK

FUCK