Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanna say that in the NBA a couple of years ago there was a playoff series that had the WORST CALLS OF ALL TIME and the Lakers made it to the finals (and eventually won) because of it. Turned out that one of the refs was betting on the games.

I'd reckon that a small percentage of the people watching those games said, "what the fuck is up with this officiating, are they TRYING to make sure the Lakers get through?" and that a rather large percentage of people called those people nuts.

Just sayin.

Booche, the dude you quoted wrote an article to address all the people complaining of a conspiracy. I know that you me and him don't think there are any conspiracies at work here, but the whole point of the article is that some people do think that. Read it again if you missed that.

Booche, the dude you quoted wrote an article to address all the people complaining of a conspiracy. I know that you me and him don't think there are any conspiracies at work here, but the whole point of the article is that some people do think that. Read it again if you missed that.

I think there is a conspiracy at work if you don't AD,

Wanna fight about it?

wannafightaboutit1ea.jpg

I know that you me and him don't think there are any conspiracies at work here, but the whole point of the article is that some people do think that. Read it again if you missed that.

I thought his point was telling those people they were nuts.

;)

LOL ... at one point in the game she was holding up a sign. She's known as "Knitting Lady". Wonder if those are her season seats?

Had to look her up. Fun story:

http://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/Best-of-the-Burgh-Blogs/Pitt-Girl/April-2010/Five-Questions-forMichelle-The-Knitting-Lady/

with-mario.jpg

I remember by grandmother telling me that she used to knit at The Forum in Montreal ... in the 50s when they had season tix!!!! Oh shit, she saw some mind boggling hockey back then.

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

That game yesterday could have gone either way, and I am confident that the Habs are still in this series.

What the D corps will look like on Monday is absolutely anyone's guess. Mara, Markov, and Spacek all skated today at an optional practice. Hal Gill didn't skate, but claims that the skate cut he got yesterday is not bad and that he should be there for game 6. I'm going to guess that Spacek is in, Bergeron is moved to the 4th line, and that Darche is out, and that will be the only change.

Guest Low Roller

CBC showed Gill coming up to Price during game 5 in his suit, and he seemed to be walking without a noticeable limp however RDS are saying that there is no chance that Gill will be playing, so who knows what the heck is really going on.

he had time to shower and put on his suit and walk around without help while the game was still on, so it wasn't a serious injury. whether he can skate / torque / take hits etc at the NHL level is another story though.

Guest Low Roller

And here are the results after practice today:

Gill- Game time decision

Spacek- Game time decision

Markov- Nope

Mara- Nope

That terrifying defensive pairing of Bergeron and O'Byrne is likely going to be kept intact tonight.

Guest Low Roller

A Belarussian newspaper is reporting that Sergei Kostitsyn asked to be released by the Montreal Canadiens in order to play in the World Championships. He was denied.

But fuck that noise! Tonight's Game 6 baby!!!! Even Schwa is cheering for the Habs!