Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

Guest Low Roller

FYI, players that need to clear waivers if they are cut this week:

- Ryan O'Byrne (he'll definitely stay)

- Kyle Chipchura (injured all pre-season, will be cut)

- Matt D'Agostini (it was him or Sergei. We got our answer)

- Greg Stewart (he's got a spot until Laraque gets healthy)

- Curtis Sanford (will be cut unless Gainey swings a deal for Halak)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a new jersey because I cant wear KOVALEV (obvious reasons) in here, nor BIGTITS (obviously) nor my NASLUND one because it has a coffee stain on it from when I was more of an idiot than I am now.

Beers are chillin' and I have the day off tomorrow. Bigtime'd.

It was quickly mentioned in the Go Bulldogs Go thread.

The guy doesnt have his head on straight and its a damn shame because he is full of talent. None the less, his worth is less than it should be. I hope Gainey lets him rot rather than accept a 5th round choice.

LOL Booche, I never heard of a giveaway being called a "plan" before. You should start calling Jason Spezza a NASA scientist(that doesn't quite roll off the tongue but its the best I could come up with before coffee this morning).

Good win! I didn't think we were going to pull it off!

I realize they were essentially down their top 2 D-men last night, but Hal Gill and Paul Mara should never be on the ice together. They're both reasonably effective guys, but need to be paired with speedier partners.

Get used to Mara taking one holding penalty every game. He still hasn't quite figured out what to do with his free hand since the lock-out!

RDS is saying that Markov's injury is potentially very serious. If true, this is truly awful news.

What the hell happened to him? I didn't quite catch it all and didn't listen to anything post-game. They did show him falling over Price or something. He had to be carried to the dressing room after reaching the bench as well. Wonder if it's a busted ankle or something.

Always sad to see a player go down to such an injury. Even worse when it's the first game of the season.