Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this provides some good luck, but here are some pics I took in MTL on Monday night.

Should have sprung the 20 he was asking for:

1273701317044026200.jpg

Gonna be tough for MrBigTime to win the Molson Cup tonight when Booche is in his house:

1273701396016410400.jpg

Torch kid plus flags (love this pic, dont know how great it comes out small though):

1273701476048932500.jpg

Flag waving madness during the tv timeout. It was fucking ROCKING in there.

1273701540081334300.jpg

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!

I'm sitting on a bus, trying to get to the airport (highway is closed due to an accident, who knows how long this will take) and I'm streaming the game on cbc.ca! Oh the wonders of technology!!

I tell ya this much. Those history will be made folks are gonna have a tough time choosing just one play for their next commercial. You got Cammilari finishing the tic-tac-toe, Moen with the short handed snipe, Halak with the kick save on malkin, and, oh ya, Brian fucking Gianta's one timer out of mid air to seal the fucking thing!

Hahaa. I was just coming in to say that for me the TSN Turning Point was Halak's left pad on Malkin. If that goes in, it's a waaaaay different finish.

Way to go Philly!

Les Brahs were desperate for that one to go 7. They need a big breather so this means Sunday at the earliest?

Guest Low Roller

What a game! I was completely speechless when it was 4-0.

Crosby was crying after the game that the refs called him on a crosscheck after hitting Gorges square in the numbers ten seconds in.

The Montreal Canadiens are the only team to still have both their NHL and AHL teams in the playoffs.