Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I hated him but feel free to come back to me regarding his contract in a couple of years (or maybe even months) but for now, which is only 2 games, dude is money. That was a GREAT hand-eye goal in OT.

There's a bigger picture out there Mr Myopic. ;)

(By the way Roller, I drafted him in the Skanc Fantasy Pool)

Speaking of money. Carey 'I am the reason Les Brahs have 4 pts' Price. Ooooooh, see what I did there? Hint: Carey needs a new contract after this season and there is going to be some serious contracts tying Gainey's hands.

Travis Moen? Awesome. Gotta love that plugger.

Bigtits? I hope he becomes public enemy # 1 to take the pressure off others. What was up with that tripping penalty he took with just over 7 minutes to play in a 1-1 tie? Behind the Buffalo net chasing their d-man for Christ's sake!

Now, onto more beer and the always enjoyable rivalry....Calgary - Edmonton.

Edited by Guest
forgot an 'r'

Guest Low Roller

So on the heels of the announcement that O'Byrne will be out for two months, the Journal de Montreal is reporting that Marc-Andre Bergeron passed all his medical tests yesterday with the Montreal Canadiens, and is on the verge of signing a deal to play for the team. M-A Bergeron was making $1.69M last season.

Guest Low Roller

I would prefer Mathieu Carle or Andre Benoit over PK Subban, but that's a discussion for another thread.

I'm surprised that you stopped bitching about Gainey signing Gionta. You had a pretty good streak going there from July 2nd right up to the first game of the season. What happened?